Determiners are words placed in front of a noun to make it clear what the noun refers to. There are about 50 determiners in English. Here are some of them.
Definite article : the
Indefinite articles : a, an
Demonstratives: this, that, these, those
Pronouns and possessive determiners : my, your, his, her, its, our, their
Quantifiers : a few, a little, much, many, a lot of, most, some, any, enough
Numbers : one, ten, thirty
Distributives : all, both, half, either, neither, each, every
Difference words : other, another
Pre-determiners : such, what, rather, quite
Choose the correct determiners for this example paragraph:
When I fall in love, it will be forever, or I’ll never fall in love. In _ restless world like _ is, love is ended before it’s begun and too _ moonlight kisses seem to cool in _ warmth of _ sun. When I give _ heart, it will be completely, or I’ll never give _ heart, and _ moment I can feel _ you feel _ way too is when I fall in love with you.
- a, this, many, my, the, my, the, the, that, that
- this, that, a, many, the, the, my, the, my, that
- a, this, the, that, the, that, my, the, my, many
- many, this, that, that, the, the, a, the, my, my
- a, this, many, the, the, my, my, the, that, that
- many, this, a, my, the, my, the, that, the, that
Post your answer as a comment.